The best car stereo with backup camera offers more than just entertainment. The backup camera comes in handy whenever you are backing or reversing. It eliminates blind spots, thereby, significantly lowering the chances of being involved in an accident from the back of your car.
Ideally, this car stereo normally delivers good sound quality to make sure you are entertained to the fullest. It also boasts numerous stunning features such as Bluetooth, FM function, and built-in microphone to make your moments on the road unforgettable. If you are looking for one and do not know what to settle for, these reviews are for you.
- List of The Best Car Stereo With Backup Camera
- 1. Boss Audio Systems Car DVD Player (BVB9358RC)
- 2. ATOTO A6 Double Din Car Stereo with Dual Bluetooth
- 3. HaoXuan DianZi Double Din Car Stereo
- 4. BOSION Navigation CE product 6.2-inch Double DIN Car Dvd Player
- 5. Pioneer Double DIN In-Dash Car Stereo Receiver (AVH-X490BS)
- 6. Regetek Car Stereo Double Din 7” Touchscreen
- 7. Pioneer Double DIN Car Stereo Receiver
- 8. Ewalite 7” Double Din Stereo Car Receiver
- 9.Pioneer Double Din Car Stereo (AVH-X390BS)
- 10. Eonon Double Din Car Stereo with Bluetooth
- Buyer’s Guide for the Best Car Stereo with Backup Camera
List of The Best Car Stereo With Backup Camera
1. Boss Audio Systems Car DVD Player (BVB9358RC)
The last thing everyone wants while driving is to be distracted. The Boss Audio Systems BVB9358RC is a worthy investment because it conveniently and effectively eliminates distractions. It is equipped with Bluetooth technology that allows you to make and answer calls hands-free.
It also has a built-in microphone that will pick up your car speakers as well as your voice to allow you to hear the person on the other side. Ideally, with the Boss Audio Systems BVB9358RC, you will be able to control and play your music and apps like Pandora and Spotify wirelessly.
This DVD player is compatible with the audio output from the MP3 players and smartphones. It also has USB/SD ports to let you back up safely with the rearview camera it comes with. This DVD player for car comes with a 3-year Platinum Online Dealer warranty. It is important to note that the warranty is only given when you buy on Amazon.com.
- It’s a great substitution for factory speakers
- Overall quality is pretty good for the price
- The backup camera is quite clear and works well
- Wiring instructions are fairly straightforward
- The cable to the backup camera is pretty short
2. ATOTO A6 Double Din Car Stereo with Dual Bluetooth
The ATOTO A6 Double Din Car Stereo has forced its way to these reviews because it delivers on a consistent basis. Well, it is able to do that because it is developed from a stable and widely used Android Marshmallow Operating System. It is deeply optimized so it can perform much better in vehicles.
It has numerous vehicle-friendly features, including Steering wheel key control, FM/AM Radio, Bluetooth, and AUX/Backup camera input. Unfortunately, this car navigation stereo does not come with a DVD/CD player, but this should not be a concern, considering that it is packed with great features.
The dual Bluetooth technology works as BT call or A2DP playback and can as well be connected to BT gamepad, OBD, and mouse. ATOTO focuses on making the difference. It produces reliable and better products to ensure 100-percent satisfaction. The system languages of this unit are Japanese, English, Russian, German, Arabic, Italian, Portuguese, and Spanish.
- Customer service is very responsive
- The display/touchscreen is of great quality
- The Bluetooth is easy to set up
- The Wi-Fi connection is fast and reliable
- May not work properly if not installed as recommended
3. HaoXuan DianZi Double Din Car Stereo
The manufacturer advises that before you buy this car stereo, you should check the size of your car radio. The stereo measures 7.01 inches wide by 3.15 inches long by 3.94 inches high. The unit comes with a back-up camera, which is amazing, given the low price point. The manufacturer also includes 7 LED light options in the package.
Ideally, this double din car stereo is multifunction. It supports BT and hands-free calling, music player, back-up camera, steering wheel control, video player, FM radio, TF card (up to 32GB), USB, and AUX IN. It is also compatible with PhoneLink on most Android smartphones.
This means you will be able to operate your smartphone via the screen of the stereo. The 16:9 TFT touchscreen is built-in plus this unit boasts a high resolution of 1080p. Needless to say, you will enjoy quality pictures and easy operation. This car stereo is backed by a 1-month money-back guarantee as well as a 1-year warranty.
- The sound is amazing
- The price is super competitive
- Safe and convenient to operate on the road
- Very easy to set up
- Side buttons feel on the cheaper side
The operating system of the BOSION Navigation Double DIN Car Stereo is 6.0, and it is equipped with 800MHz CPU. It supports SD/USB cards up to 32GB. This car stereo also features a user-friendly control interface, which, in turn, has a new design UI. Moreover, it has a large 6.2” HD digital screen featuring a resolution of 800 by 480.
The languages are multiple to make sure operating this car stereo is not a problem. They include English, French, Turkish, German, Russian, Spanish, Italian, and 20 other languages. The car stereo is multifunctional in the sense that it supports AM: 522KHz – 1620KHz and FM: 87.5MHz – 108.0MHz.
Additionally, this car stereo has built-in Bluetooth to allow for wireless streaming of music as well as a built-in microphone to ensure hands-free calling. The GPS navigation function allows you to find your way in new or complex places. The car stereo is backed by a 1-year warranty for worry-free purchase.
- The FM transmitter works great
- The backup camera works fairly well
- Bluetooth is amazing; allows you to call or play music
- The price is great
- Would be better if instructions were included
5. Pioneer Double DIN In-Dash Car Stereo Receiver (AVH-X490BS)
You cannot talk about a product from Pioneer without touching a bit on its history. The company has a rich history that cannot go unnoticed. It is well-known for producing DVD turntable and digital vinyl turntables. The company first opened its offices in 1972, and it has been doing a great job since then.
One of its products is, of course, the AVH-X490BS. It has great features and that’s why we have included it here. One of these features is the relatively high resolution of 800*480 that allows for clear viewing. Other features are motorized display, last angle memory, standby mode, display off mode, and more.
The car stereo also comes equipped with an LED backlight to further make viewing better. It has a built-in amplifier, and its power output is 14 watts. Besides, it comes with a feature that’s not there in other car stereos – the Mixtrax. This feature blends songs to ensure unforgettable entertainment.
- The quality is unbeatable for the price
- The sound quality is wonderful
- The delivery is fast
- The screen is responsive and boots up fast
- The Bluetooth connectivity could be better
6. Regetek Car Stereo Double Din 7” Touchscreen
A vehicle owner who wants to make driving experiences much easier should consider this unit. It is a combination of digital in-dash double Din car receiver and CMOS car rearview backup camera. The rearview camera is equipped with 7 LED night vision plus it is waterproofed to give you peace of mind knowing that it will stand up to the harshest weather conditions.
Other features that enable this unit to deliver crystal clear images are 170-degree macro lens wide viewing angle and CMOS image sensor. The unit is ideal for all vehicles, which use a standard U.S. license plate.
It automatically changes to a high-definition reversing view while parking or backing your car. The size of its screen is 7” and supports 1080p video. It is crucial to note that this device is not CD/DVD Player. It is also not a GPS. So, if you are looking for a device for the same, this is not for you.
- The tips for installing the reverse cam are very helpful
- Fits most vehicles perfectly
- The packaging is impressive
- The features of the deck are nice and easy to navigate through
- The remote could be more functional
7. Pioneer Double DIN Car Stereo Receiver
We said how great a company Pioneer is – and we are not planning to change that. This is another of its products, and, as expected, it serves its purpose. It has built-in Bluetooth technology to allow for wireless streaming of music as well as hands-free talking. It works with Apple Car Play plus it is compatible with Android smartphones.
Additionally, this car stereo receiver has a 6.2-inch VGA display, which boasts a clear, resistive touchscreen. That being said, you will not be disappointed with the quality of images the car stereo receiver delivers. The sets of preamp outputs are subwoofer, front, and rear.
The system is complete, considering that you get a backup camera, gravity phone holder, and car stereo receiver w/6.2-inch touchscreen when you buy it. Its price is reasonable, and it is by a reputable company that not only makes quality products but also stands behind them.
- Installing the device is easy
- Calls that come through are very clear
- The touchscreen works as expected
- The microphone is very strong
- The price is not exaggerated
- The buttons for adjusting volume are a little tinier than expected
8. Ewalite 7” Double Din Stereo Car Receiver
The Bluetooth technology that comes with this car stereo performs a lot of functions, and that is impressive. It supports hands-free calling not to mention allowing you to play music wirelessly. Another feature that makes this car stereo with backup camera one of the best is the 7” full viewing angle HD TFT screen.
The screen has a resolution of 800 by 480; hence, it will provide you with clear images. Also, there are automatic conversion colorful lights that further improve the performance of the car stereo. Other features of this device are FM function, back-up function, aux-in slot, and multiple languages.
The device comes with 19.68ft RCA video cable, remote control, radio wiring harness, car reverse camera, camera power cable, and manual. All these accessories make it easy to install and operate. The FM frequency range of the stereo is from 87.5 – 108.0MHz and the input voltage is DC12V.
- The Bluetooth connects faster
- The price is very affordable
- The car stereo is delivered on time
- The remote control helps ensure easy operation
- Sound quality is good
- Does everything it says in the description
- The volume knob is a little smaller than expected
9.Pioneer Double Din Car Stereo (AVH-X390BS)
We have included the AVH-X390BS in these reviews because it is packed with lots of great features. For instance, the aspect ratio or simply the screen size of its display is 6.2”, while the resolution is 800 by 480. Having said that, expect this car stereo to provide you with clean pictures.
Other incredible features of this car stereo are the Standby mode, Display mode, and Dimmer setting (on/off). There is also brightness control to allow you to set the car stereo in the perfect setting for great viewing. Buying from Pioneer is highly recommended because it is one of the leading companies.
This means all of its products are given enough attention to ensure maximum customer satisfaction. What’s even better is that this car stereo, despite being packed with features of all kinds, its price is not on the higher side. It is reasonably priced so you can easily acquire it.
- Sound quality is outstanding
- Most settings seem very intuitive
- Colors and backgrounds can be customized
- Very easy to see during the day
- Bluetooth connection is reliable
- The touchscreen works well
- Installation is quite straightforward
- Auto EQ could be better
10. Eonon Double Din Car Stereo with Bluetooth
There are lots of vehicle-friendly features in this car stereo with the backup camera. These features include a specific AM/FM radio tuner with built-in RDS radio receiver; preset maximum built-in 4 by 45-watt amplifier output; dual Bluetooth 5.0 handsfree; steering wheel control, and AUX/Backup camera/dash camera input.
These features combine to make the car stereo a top performer and a reliable unit for when you are on the road. The car stereo is compatible with innumerable models, including Chevrolet Avalanche (2009 – 2011), GMC Denali (2008 – 2011), Buick Enclave (2008 – 2012), and GMC Yukon (2008 – 2011), among others.
The Bluetooth 5.0 wireless technology will let you stream Pandora and Spotify from your smartphone for maximum enjoyment of songs. There is also an LCD screen that further makes the car stereo very convenient to use. When reversing, the head unit will automatically switch to a reverse mode. It is a perfect device that has everything for outstanding results.
- Customer service is excellent
- Installation is almost plug-and-play
- The car stereo is rich in features
- Works with many different models of vehicles
- Colors of buttons can be changed to match the rest of the vehicle
- The camera leaves a lot to be desired
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Car Stereo with Backup Camera
The following factors will help you narrow down your choices.
You should buy a car stereo with a backup camera from a manufacturer that does not just offer a 100-percent money-back guarantee and mouth-watering warranty but also provides reliable customer support.
The device you settle for should have a well-sized screen and high resolution to help with clear viewing.
Before you buy a car stereo with a backup camera, make sure you check whether it is compatible with your vehicle. This helps prevent inconveniences.
Ease of Installation
Your car stereo should be very easy to install. It should come with instructions for installation as well as the necessary accessories such as wires and cables. Remember that a car stereo that is wrongly installed may not work as expected.
There are lots of car stereos on the market but very few match the performance car stereos with backup cameras. They deliver quality entertainment and at the same time ensure you are safe on the road and when reversing. When buying one, however, you must be keen enough to end up with a quality item.