The best combat boots womens give women an edgy, commanding, and dangerous appearance. Combat boots are inspired by military boots soldiers put on during training or when in live combat. Needless to say, these boots are super strong and can hold up to daily use.
You can wear them during winter to keep the cold at bay or wear them every day because they can hold up well to that.
Furthermore, combat boots for women go with almost any outfit. They can be worn with leggings, jeans, khakis, skirts, shorts, and even dresses. Below, we have brought you reviews of the best brands.
- List of The Best Combat Boots Womens in 2021
- 1. TOP Moda Women’s Pack-72 Lace Up Combat Boot
- 2. Soda Dome Mid Calf Height Women’s Military/Combat Boots
- 3. Dr. Martens Vegan 1460 Smooth Black Combat Boot
- 4. J.J.F Shoes Women Military Lace Up Boots
- 5. Steve Madden Women’s Troopa 2.0 Combat Boot
- 6. Resonda Women Fashion Leather Ankle Combat Boots
- 7. Forever Link Womens Round Toe Heel Combat Boots
- 8. Soda Women’s Magpie Faux Leather Lace-Up Ankle Boots
- 9. Dr. Martens Women’s Pascal with Zip Combat Boot
- 10. Frye Women’s Julie Combat Boot
- Buyer’s Guide for the Best Combat Boots for Women
List of The Best Combat Boots Womens in 2021
1. TOP Moda Women’s Pack-72 Lace Up Combat Boot
This military combat boot is a worthy investment for anyone who wants to stay on top of fashion. It has a lace-up front that enables it to fit perfectly and look good on your feet. It also has other amazing features such as a zipper décor on the side and a buckle décor at the back.
Plus this combat boot boasts stitching detail that further enhances its appearance. The full side zipper allows for easy on and off. What’s even better about this boot is that despite having all the features of a top-quality brand, it is very affordable.
The shaft of this combat boot measures around 9 inches from the arch and the platform is approximately 0.25. The material the boot is made of is leatherette, which is quite a surprise, given the low price point. What’s more, this combat boot is available in many different color options to choose from.
- The price is hard to beat
- Easy to get on and off
- The cut of the boot is wonderful
- The boot does not look cheap
- Smells a little weird when new, but this will go away with each use
2. Soda Dome Mid Calf Height Women’s Military/Combat Boots
One of the qualities of a good pair of combat boots is great workmanship. The Soda Dome Women’s Military & Combat Boots have made it to these reviews because they are well made. They have subtle stitching throughout them to improve their quality as well as to make them more durable.
They also have two back straps that give them that combat appearance. Additionally, these boots come equipped with a side zipper to allow for easy on and off. Given how they have been designed, these boots can be worn with a skirt, dress, or pants.
They catch attention and are versatile enough to provide you with numerous options to complete your wardrobe. Although the boots are heavily built, they are surprisingly lightweight, and, therefore, you will not have problems walking in them. The price of these boots is reasonable; making them a great piece of footwear for those on a budget.
- Great for the price
- Hold up well to everyday use
- Works well in winter
- Boots look extremely cute
- They fit a bit too snug; therefore, go for around half a size up
3. Dr. Martens Vegan 1460 Smooth Black Combat Boot
Dr. Martens knows that a good pair of combat boots for women is not just well made but also good-looking. So, it is unsurprising that this particular footwear has a striking appearance that will make you the center of attention.
It has Goodyear welt stitching that is nicely done to help improve its appearance and at the same time make it more durable. The boot, however, is available in two colors only, but this is only a minor complaint since the colors are well thought out and go with anything. The colors are black and cherry red.
Another minor complaint is the price, which, compared to the prices of the boots we have already reviewed, is quite on the high side. But again, this is understandable, given the unrivaled quality of this footwear. The shaft measures around 6.5 inches from the arch and the boot opening is approximately 12 inches around.
- The boot holds up beautifully
- Seems to fit true to size
- Makes every outfit look amazing
- No animals are harmed during the production of this boot
- It needs to be broken in
4. J.J.F Shoes Women Military Lace Up Boots
The fold-over cuff means you can wear these lace-up boots in two ways; either with the cuff folded or unfolded. Besides, these boots feature a round toe that creates a comfortable room for your big toe so you can walk in the boots for a long time without feeling any form of discomfort. There is also a plaid/fur-lined design that keeps your feet cozy and warm.
By so doing, the plaid/fur-lined design makes these boots perfect for winter and extremely cold conditions. A slightly cushioned insole further makes these boots comfortable and great for several uses. The boots are very easy to put on and take off; thanks to the back zipper closure.
Their heel measures 1.25 inches and the shaft without the heel is 10.25 inches, and that is when it’s unfolded. When folded, the shaft measures 7.5”. Another measurement you should be aware of is the top opening, which is 12 inches.
- The boots are stylish and look cute
- Can be worn as fold-down boots or mid-calf lace-up boots
- The fit is as expected
- Folding them down with the zippers zipped to the top is relatively easy
- Would be better with more arch support
5. Steve Madden Women’s Troopa 2.0 Combat Boot
Steve Madden started as a modest investment in 1990. However, it has quickly grown to the extent that today, it is one of the most iconic footwear brands. Having said that, expect this women’s troopa 2.0 combat boot to be a real purchase. It is available in 5 different colors to choose from.
Well, the colors include Black Leather, Black, Cognac Leather, Brown Leather, and Stone Leather. They are amazing colors that go with almost all outfits. The shaft of this combat boot measures around 6.5 inches from arch.
This is a great measurement that brings out a real combat look. Furthermore, this combat boot has a lace-up closure that makes it fit perfectly. The lace-up closure, on the other hand, has metallic grommets, which prove that this boot is indeed built to last. If authenticity is what you are looking for in a combat boot, look no further than this particular footwear.
- The simplicity of this boot is impressive
- It is not bulky
- Goes well with leggings or skinny jeans
- The leather used to make the boot is high quality
- Needs breaking in
6. Resonda Women Fashion Leather Ankle Combat Boots
You can put on these boots with a dress, shorts, skirt, jeans or khaki. They are fashionable boots that display a combat style to make the outfit you have put them on with look cool and sexy. Moreover, these boots are perfect for all-day casual occasions, parties, school, shopping, and outdoor activities.
They are very convenient and, to some extent, economical since they eliminate the need to buy other pairs after just a short while. The comfort of these boots is also worth talking about, considering that it is unrivaled.
The boots have a cushioned footbed, and it is finished with a smooth fabric lining to provide you with amazing comfort and let you wear it for long hours. Another feature you should know is the non-skid outsole. It allows you to take steps confidently regardless of the terrain you are walking on. The upper is made of leather; therefore, expect ultimate durability.
- Soles have nothing printed on them at all
- Nothing stamped or printed on the tongue
- The price is reasonable for what you get
- The seller is outstanding
- The laces look cheaper, but they can easily be replaced
7. Forever Link Womens Round Toe Heel Combat Boots
This may come as a surprise, but your closet needs these combat boots. They have on-trend detailing that makes them pair easily with your casual, everyday outfits. Besides, these combat boots are great for both fall and winter. Plus they have a slip-on style, which, in turn, features adjustable laces and functional inner zip.
The slip-on style makes these boots extremely easy to put on and take off and the laces ensure they fit perfectly. The boots are 100-percent vegan, meaning no animal is harmed during their production.
They are eco-friendly combat boots that you will put on guilt-free knowing that you are in no way supporting the mass killing of innocent animals. The simple design of these boots will complete your look. So, if you are on a budget and looking for top-notch footwear that serves its purpose, do not go past this particular brand.
- Boots fit true to size
- The soles feel comfortable
- Boots zip up well
- They hold up well to adverse conditions
- Look great with jeans and leggings
- The shoelaces are pretty stiff, but they can be replaced
8. Soda Women’s Magpie Faux Leather Lace-Up Ankle Boots
Before we start reviewing these lace-up ankle boots, it is important to note that they run small. Therefore, it is advisable that you go for half a size bigger for a perfect fit. The boots come in two colors to choose from, and these are black and wine.
The colors are somewhat neutral; allowing you to wear these boots with nearly any outfit. Furthermore, these boots are made of manmade materials, and they have a lace-up design so you can customize the fit.
Plus they have a round toe box to make sure you are comfortable all the time. The price point of these ankle boots is not on the high side either; hence, you can get them even when you are on a tight budget. It is time to make a statement, and all you need to achieve that are these ankle boots.
- Boots do not require breaking in
- The side zipper ensures easy on and off
- Boots have plenty of room to add an inner sole for extra cushion
- The heel is exceptional
- Boots run small; therefore, go for half a size larger
9. Dr. Martens Women’s Pascal with Zip Combat Boot
We don’t think you can ever go wrong with the Dr. Martens footwear. That’s why we are proud to introduce to you this women’s Pascal with zip combat boot. It is 100-percent leather, and this explains why it is costlier than most boots in these reviews. Additionally, this combat boot has amazing measurements that make it great to wear.
For instance, its shaft measures around 6.5 inches from the arch and the heel measures approximately 1.25”. The boot is also well-made to match the qualities of real combat boots. The sole and upper are not only heat-sealed but also sewn together for unrivaled durability. Moreover, the aesthetics of this combat boot are impressive.
It features tonal stitching, tonal heel loop, and grooved sides. The lace and eyelets mean you will find it easy to get a customized, comfortable fit. It is important to note that this combat boot is available in one color only. But the color is black and goes with everything.
- Does not require breaking in
- Works well with thick socks
- Arrives quickly and well packaged
- Has plenty of toe room
- Would be better with arch support, but, overall, it is a great combat boot
10. Frye Women’s Julie Combat Boot
The shaft height of this combat boot is 6.25” and the shaft circumference is 9.5”. The heel height, on the other hand, is 1.5”. The combat boot has great measurements that we are positive you will like. What’s more, this combat boot is built to last.
It is made of 100-percent polished soft full-grain leather that is breathable and durable enough to spare you the hassle of storming the market sooner because the previous pair is old. As expected, this combat boot has a lace-up design so it can fit perfectly.
It is made for women looking for all-purpose boots that will not compromise their look. The combat boot comes in two colors, which are Black Polished Soft Full Grain and Sand Soft Oiled Suede. The sole is lugged to give you great traction regardless of the terrain you are walking on.
- The leather is surprisingly soft
- Holds up nicely to everyday use
- Has side zip for easy on and off
- The laces are strong
- The inner sole is moderately cushioned
- It is quite heavy, but this does not make it uncomfortable
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Combat Boots for Women
The following factors should make your work easier when it comes to picking the best womens combat boots.
Did you know that combat boots for womens are available in various types? These include fashion, desert, and cold weather. Fashion combat boots are designed with only fashion in mind, though they perform relatively well in various conditions. Desert combat boots, on the other hand, focus on keeping your feet cool and dry regardless of how hot it gets, whereas Cold Weather boots are heavily insulated to keep feet warm and cozy.
It is obvious that one of the reasons why you are looking for combat boots is that you want a durable piece of footwear. That being said, you should consider combat boots made of leather. Leather is durable but also soft, and, therefore, comfortable and breathable. This means boots made of it are the real deal.
Easy On & Off
Combat boots have a substantial height; hence, they can be quite difficult to put on and take off. Therefore, make sure the boots you have bought are equipped with a functional zipper that allows for easy on and off. It is important to note that the zipper of a boot can be located either on the sides or back. So, choose according to your preference.
If you want to give people a serious yet fashionable look, a pair of combat boots is a must-have. These pieces of footwear are stylish, functional, and versatile. They are ideal for work, party, shopping, hiking, daily casual, walking, and more. Furthermore, they blend seamlessly with nearly all outfits.