The brightest string lights are worth buying because they have multiple uses. You can use them to decorate your patio, deck, porch, or yard. You can also wrap them around a tree or pole to help improve aesthetics.
That being said, these lights are ideal for Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, Weddings, and Birthdays, among others.
When investing in some, you should not just focus on the brightest but also you should pay attention to other factors such as energy consumption, length, power source, and whether they are waterproof. The following article discusses all of that in addition to bringing you the best brands the market has to offer.
- List of The Best Brightest String Lights
- 1. Brightech Waterproof LED Outdoor Solar String Lights
- 2. Joomer 72ft 200 LED 8 Modes Solar String Lights
- 3. RTGS 60 LEDs Battery Operated String Lights (Blue)
- 4. SUNTHIN Pack of 2 48ft LED String of Lights
- 5. myCozyLite LOUIS CHOICE LED String Lights
- 6. Jiamao 2 Pack 200LED 75.5ft 8 Modes Solar Lights
- 7. Svater 2 Pack S14 LED String Lights
- 8. Amico 49FT Outdoor Commercial Grade Outdoor String Lights
- 9. MAXINDA UL Listed Outdoor LED String Lights
- 10. HAHOME 33Ft 100 LEDs Waterproof Led String Lights
- Buyer’s Guide for the Brightest String Lights
List of The Best Brightest String Lights
1. Brightech Waterproof LED Outdoor Solar String Lights
You do not want your yard to be too plain at night, do you? That’s why you should go all out for these outdoor solar string lights by Brightech. They are Italian style bistro lights that will bring total transformation to your yard. They create ambiance; thereby, allowing you to sit outside and enjoy your evening.
What’s even better, these string lights are solar-powered, and this means you will not have to pay your electric bill through the nose to enjoy what they have to offer you. Another good thing about these lights is that they are bright enough to let you grill, barbecue, or eat without feeling as if your eyes are straining.
The lights give a nostalgic and warm glow to make sure you always look forward to staying outside after a long day at work. Moreover, they are long-lasting lights that will provide you with 3,000K soft white light up to 20,000 hours.
- Installing the lights is a cakewalk
- They look exactly as the picture
- They seem to hold up well to rain
- Instructions are easy to understand
- Would be better if the package came with replacements
2. Joomer 72ft 200 LED 8 Modes Solar String Lights
One advantage of solar-powered string lights is that they do not lead to a dramatic rise in the electric bill. That being said, we are very happy to note that the Joomer 72-foot 200 LED 8 Modes Solar String Lights do not use electricity. Another thing we find impressive is that these string lights are equipped with an auto-off/on.
They have sensor technology that allows them to turn on automatically when darkness starts to approach and off when it is dawn time. These lights are also equipped with an on and off button to allow you to manually operate them.
Plus they have 8 modes that will meet your different needs. To select which mode you want, simply press the mode button. The waterproof rating of these string lights is IP65, which is very good. It is high enough to enable the lights to withstand heavy snow and rain.
- Lights charge up very fast
- They do not need electricity to work
- The 8-mode function is a nice feature
- The price is inexpensive
- They do not stay on long when on non-flash mode
3. RTGS 60 LEDs Battery Operated String Lights (Blue)
String lights are perfect for many occasions, and these ones are no exception. They are ideal for birthdays, dinner parties, weddings, and even girls’ night in. You can also use them to create a stunning Easter, Thanksgiving, or Christmas centerpiece. Other uses of these string lights are dorm room decoration, garden pathway decoration, camping, and bicycle decoration.
These string lights are bendable, and, this is what greatly contributes to making them versatile. You can bend and shape them around dorm furniture, patios, costumes, curtains, mason jars, vases, and flower gardens. What’s more, these lights are sturdy and waterproof; meaning you can have them installed outside.
They are completely submersible underwater, and this will further provide you with other ways to use them. Nonetheless, the manufacturer advises against placing the battery pack under the water. It is also important to note that these string lights are battery operated and use 6 AA batteries (not included).
- Great for those who favorite accent color is blue
- Lights hold up well to everyday use
- The battery life is impressive
- The package arrives quickly
- Bulbs get hot when they stay on for long hours
4. SUNTHIN Pack of 2 48ft LED String of Lights
Buying certified brightest string lights cannot be emphasized enough. That’s why we encourage you to go for string lights like this one by SUNTHIN. They are ETL approved; meaning they have been tested and meets the requirements of string lights safety standards. That being said, these strings of lights are quality and safe to use.
They come in a pack of 2, with each piece measuring up to 48’. That means, with 2 pieces, you will get a total length of up to 98’. Additionally, the package has 3 spare bulbs that will come in handy should any of the 18 LED bulbs burn out.
The bulbs are made of plastic material, and this makes them shatterproof. Besides, these strings of lights are made of heavy-duty wire as well as having special weatherproof sockets, which create a seal around the lights to keep water out.
- Easy to install and to take down for storage
- The 3 spare bulbs per set are a huge bonus
- Bulbs are not made of glass
- Decent for the price
- Bulbs tend to burn out faster than expected
5. myCozyLite LOUIS CHOICE LED String Lights
These 10-meter string lights come with a 5-meter lead wire as well as a 30-volt low-voltage transformer, which, in turn, has a rated power of 7.2 watts. It is a complete package that ensures you have all the necessary accessories for great use. What’s more, these LED string lights have 8 functions plus memory and timer.
The timer is automatic and allows you to set the lights and go. Once set, the lights will run for 6 hours and stay off for 18 hours before running for another 6 hours. This continues for 24 hours. The built-in memory chip helps save the function until the next light up.
The uses of these string lights are many. You can use them to decorate your Christmas tree, patio, backyard, porch, garlands, etc. In addition, these string lights come with a 15-month warranty and 45-day money return guarantee to ensure hassle-free use.
- Lights have a timer, and, therefore, save energy
- The different settings are amazing
- They keep the room cozy
- Nicely built and easy to hang
- Not the brightest, but they serve their purpose
6. Jiamao 2 Pack 200LED 75.5ft 8 Modes Solar Lights
Jiamao has 15 years of experience; therefore, it is hard to imagine that you will get it wrong with its products. That being said, we are positive that you will find these solar lights handy. They have features that are not there in other models.
For instance, these solar lights come equipped with 8 modes, including Combination, Steady-on, Twinkle/Flash, In Wave, Slow Fade, Chasing/Flash, Slo Glo, and Sequential. The 8 modes ensure that all your needs are met. The lead wire that comes with these solar lights is 9.9ft (3m) and that brings the total length to 75.5ft (23m). Ideally, the spacing between LEDs is 3.94” (10cm).
The waterproof rating of these solar lights is IP44; making the lights perfect for both indoor and outdoor use. When fully charged, the lights work up to 8 – 12 hours. They are versatile lights that can be used to create a romantic atmosphere or to decorate Christmas/Thanksgiving/Easter centerpiece.
- The different light modes are amazing
- Lights are aesthetically appealing
- The color is perfect
- They come on when the sun goes down and stay on until around midnight
- The lights have a great length; hence, a concrete plan must be put in place on how to wrap it around a tree, pole, etc.
7. Svater 2 Pack S14 LED String Lights
These string lights have a total length of 98ft; each set measures up to 48ft. Well, this is long enough to allow you to use the lights for almost anything. The great length makes these string lights perfect for a wedding reception, birthday party, or family reunion. It also gives you a chance to use the string lights to add flair to your backyard, garden, patio, porch, and many more.
The lights are CTL certified and safe to use outside. They have Edison style 2700K LED filament bulbs that allow you to create a relaxing ambiance. Needless to say, these string lights are not just ideal for home but also they can be set up in a restaurant or bar.
The durable and weatherproof wire IP65 construction enables these lights to hold up well to extreme outdoor conditions. What’s more, the lifespan of these lights is 30,000 hours, which is just impressive.
- The quality is outstanding
- They provide enough light without being too bright
- They warm up space
- Allows you to plug the second strand into the end of the first
- It would be better if bulbs were made of glass
8. Amico 49FT Outdoor Commercial Grade Outdoor String Lights
Weatherproof and UL certified; there is no way you can go wrong with these outdoor string lights. The power cord is UL certified for safety and durability whereas the construction boasts IP65 waterproof to protect the strands from windy, damp, and rainy climates. The IP65 waterproof construction makes these outdoor string lights great for both winter and summer.
The outdoor string lights have numerous applications such as celebrations, restaurants, banquets, and weddings. Additionally, each bulb holder of these outdoor string lights comes with a connectable hanging socket to provide you with more options for hanging shapes. There is also a dimmer switch to help you control the brightness.
The soft amber glow, which these string lights produce, creates a more romantic atmosphere. It is worth noting that a dimmer kit is not included in the package. The manufacturer provides a 5-year full warranty to make sure you have the smoothest experience with these lights.
- Very heavy-duty and beautiful
- Lights hold up nicely
- They arrive well packaged
- The price is reasonable
- Amico’s customer service is exceptional
- The descriptions and specifications could be more accurate
9. MAXINDA UL Listed Outdoor LED String Lights
If we were to rank the brightest string lights based on affordability, the MAXINDA UL Listed Outdoor LED String Lights would be on top of the list. Their price is simply unbeatable; making them the go-to string lights for anyone on a budget. What’s even better, the quality of these string lights does not reflect their low price point.
They are high-quality string lights that have everything you need to make sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase. The string lights have a total of 50 LEDs that look very pretty and beautiful.
The distance between each LED is 4 inches, and this is really great. Additionally, these string lights have a spark-proof plug, which, in turn, features a built-in heating fuse. They are energy-saving, given that they consume low energy. Plus they are UL certified to give you peace of mind during purchase.
- Bulbs are plastic, and, therefore, will not shatter
- Lights do not get too hot even after long hours of working
- Colors of these lights are vivid
- They seem well made
- Bulbs are a little smaller than expected
10. HAHOME 33Ft 100 LEDs Waterproof Led String Lights
The long super thin copper wire of these LED string lights is 33ft and the distance between LED bulbs is 3”. That being said, you can use these LED string lights to wrap up almost any structure and improve the aesthetics of your place. Another reason why we like these string lights is that it has 100 micro ultra-bright LEDs.
Despite putting out plenty of light, the LEDs emit low heat and consume just 6 watts of energy. This means they remain cool after several hours of use. In fact, you can touch the LEDs after 14 hours of non-stop lighting.
The string lights are waterproof, and, therefore, can be installed either indoors or outdoors. You do not need to worry about moisture, short circuit, or weather damage. The bulbs have a 360-degree viewing angle, meaning they illuminate in every direction.
- The shade of green is very nice
- Ideal for Halloween, Christmas, etc
- They are easy to manipulate
- The copper wire is shapeable
- Bulbs are LEDs, and, therefore, consume little energy
- Because it is ultra-thin, the copper wire gets knotted quite easily
Buyer’s Guide for the Brightest String Lights
To get the best and brightest string lights, you need to check out the following factors as well.
Brightness comes first because you want nothing but the brightest string lights. Therefore, make sure the string lights you decide to go to produce white light and have as many bulbs as possible. Ideally, make sure your lights are not too bright to the extent that they are blinding.
Waterproof string lights provide you with places to install them. You can have them set up outdoors or indoors. They are capable of withstanding snow and rain. As such, you can use such lights both during the summer and winter.
Some string lights are solar-powered, whereas others are electric. Also, there are other brands that are battery-powered. Solar-powered string lights are cost-effective because they have zero impacts on the electric bill. However, they may not work well if the day happens to be cloudy. Electric and battery-powered string lights are reliable but again the cost of running them is higher than solar-powered.
If the idea of using string lights to decorate your place has never crossed your mind, you are really missing out. String lights have lots of uses and are ideal for several occasions such as Halloween, Christmas, New Year, and more. Best of all, these lights are within an affordable range for sweat-free purchase.