The best trench coats mens are warm, and, therefore, will keep you cozy during winter and other cold days. They are also trendy, meaning you will get a lot of compliments when you wear them.
Besides, their stylish design enables them to blend nicely with any outfit. That being said, you can put on these coats with jeans or khaki and casual shoes.
Their classic design also makes them ideal for several occasions such as party, casual wear, evening walks, business, office, and more. They are extremely stunning. That’s why we urge you to go for one. And the right place to find the right brand is here.
- List of The Best Trench Coats Mens
- 1. Lende Men Trench Coat Winter Long Jacket
- 2. Beninos Men’s Trench Coat Winter Long Jacket
- 3. London Fog Men’s Iconic Trench Coat
- 4. alpine swiss Zach Mens Overcoat Wool Trench Coat
- 5. Lavnis Men’s Trench Coat Long Wool Slim Fit Jacket
- 6. AOWOFS Men’s Double Breasted Winter Coat
- 7. Modernmiss Men’s Single Breasted Winter Trench Jacket Pea Coat
- 8. PWYXSA Men’s Long Trench Coat – Notched Collar
- 9. AOWOFS Men’s Trenchcoat Long Belted Windbreaker (Double Breasted)
- 10. London Fog Men’s Plymouth Twill Iconic Trench Coat
- Buyer’s Guide for the Best Trench Coats for Men
List of The Best Trench Coats Mens
1. Lende Men Trench Coat Winter Long Jacket
Before we begin reviewing this trench coat, it is worth noting that it is a slim fit style, and, therefore, a little smaller than anticipated. Therefore, if you want a perfect fit, you consider going for a size larger. Away from that; we would like to tell you that this trench is machine washable.
This means caring for it is a breeze. It is also well made; hence, you should not have any doubts about whether it can stand the test of time. Its buttons are fine and will not fall off easily even after several months of wearing it.
Nonetheless, the buttons may feel a little loose, but this should not be a concern because it is totally normal. Besides, you can easily solve this issue by reinforcing the buttons through extra sewing. The trench coat is not too heavy, and this means you will not feel bothered to put it on.
- The fitted look improves the appeal of the trench coat
- Looks more expensive than it actually cost
- The shoulders are not tight
- Sleeves seem to be of perfect length
- Would be better if it had a breast/inner lining pocket
2. Beninos Men’s Trench Coat Winter Long Jacket
There is no one under the sun who does not want to look trendy. And a trench coat is one of the pieces of clothing you can rely on for a cool, trendy look. Well, that’s where the Benions Men’s Trench Coat Winter Long Jacket comes into play. It has a button fly closure, and its wool blend material is of excellent quality.
Needless to say, this trench coat does a great job of keeping you warm and comfortable during winter. The regular fit trench coat features a double-breasted design as well as one inside pocket.
The pocket comes in handy for storing a wallet or phone. The trench coat can be worn with a sweater, jeans, or khaki pants. And it goes with a pair of casual shoes. With it, you will leave behind a memorable impression on people around you at that time.
- The length is perfect
- The trench coat is not bulky
- Surprisingly warm and appears to be of good quality
- The price is reasonable
- Comfortable to wear for a long time
- The shoulders are a bit narrow/tight
3. London Fog Men’s Iconic Trench Coat
The materials used to make this trench coat are 69-percent polyester and 31-percent nylon. Both of these fabrics provide incredible durability without sacrificing comfort. They also make the trench coat very easy to clean. About cleaning the trench coat; all you need to do is to dry clean and you are good to go.
The classic double-breasted trench coat features button-down epaulettes and a functional gun flap. This trench coat also features adjustable logo snap cuffs that give it amazing uniqueness. Plus it has a side elastic waist detail for a more classic look.
Other features are double hidden chest pockets, double front zipper pockets, and a tonal mesh lining. Since its establishment in 1923, London Fog has been manufacturing quality products from outerwear to rainwear. It knows exactly what you like, and that’s why we are positive you will not get it wrong with this trench coat.
- The fit is as promised
- The package is shipped fairly fast
- The trench coat is well made
- Classic and looks cool
- The belt takes longer than expected to buckle, but you can remove it if you find it bothersome
4. alpine swiss Zach Mens Overcoat Wool Trench Coat
It is not surprising that this wool trench coat runs large. This is because it is meant to fit over a suit and other clothing. Nonetheless, if you do not want something really baggy, you should consider a size smaller.
Made from a quilted satin-lined interior and a warm wool blend shell, this trench coat will keep you comfortable in cooler temperatures. It retains warmth, and this makes it perfect for winter.
Additionally, the trench coat has 5-button closure, and it can be worn as a pointed lapel collar or shirt collar. It is functional with 3 interior pockets to hold your belongings and 2 outside pockets to keep your hands warm in a cold environment. It is only the best trench coat that will elevate your outfit and look. That trench coat is right here in front of you.
- Nice for the price
- Heavy enough to keep you warm
- Made of wool as advertised
- Fits perfectly over suits
- Looks great when worn
- The packaging of the coat is good
- Runs large, but this is said in the description
5. Lavnis Men’s Trench Coat Long Wool Slim Fit Jacket
The fabric used to make this slim fit jacket overcoat consists of 30-percent wool and 70-percent polyester. The lining, on the other hand, is made of 100-percent polyester. All that being said, expect this slim fit jacket to be soft and comfortable.
The size of this jacket has been updated in the sense that it is now a standard US size. In total, there are 6 sizes, and they include X-Small, XXX-Large, Medium, XX-Large, Large, and X-Large. This means whether you want a baggy or tight-fitting, expect to find it without breaking a sweat.
Besides, the sleeves of this trench coat are long and the collar design is unique. There is also a single button closure and two hand pockets. To care for this trench coat, simply dry clean it. It is a nice trench coat that’s suitable for dates, parties, business, and casual wear, among others.
- The quality is exactly as expected
- Thick enough to protect from the cold
- Looks very classy and will get a lot of compliments
- The quilting on the inside is warm and soft
- The collarless style makes the coat unable to protect the neck from cold
6. AOWOFS Men’s Double Breasted Winter Coat
The versatility of this trench coat is amazing, and that’s why it has made it to this list. It can be worn during spring, winter, and autumn. What’s more, this winter coat is made of quality fabrics. And these include 5-percent wool, 25-percent cotton, and 70-percent polyester.
The lining, on the other hand, is made of 100-percent polyester. Another great thing to say about this trench coat is the Lapel collar back adopt streamline design that improves functionality and, at the same time, takes the aesthetics of the jacket to a whole new level.
There is also a long sleeve design that makes this trench coat perfect for cold days. Whether you are looking for a coat to put on during daily work or for commercial activities, this is the piece of clothing to go for.
- Makes a nice gift for a husband
- The price is hard to beat
- The body looks fit and straight
- Can keep you warm when the temperature plummets
- The large lapels give the coat a unique look
- Does not seem capable enough to protect you from the cold for an extended period
7. Modernmiss Men’s Single Breasted Winter Trench Jacket Pea Coat
Modernmiss has designed this trench jacket pea coat with wool to enable it to provide you with warmth and make sure you are completely protected from cold. It is a single-breasted and spread collar winter trench jacket pea coat that does not just serve its role perfectly but also will greatly improve your overall look.
Because of its incredible design, the trench jacket pea coat is ideal for winter, business, office, and casual, among others. What’s more, this trench jacket pea coat is available in a variety of sizes, including Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, and XX-Large. It is made of 65-percent wool and 35-percent polyester, whereas, its lining is made of 100-percent polyester.
Those are the materials for style 1. The materials for Style 2 are 30-percent wool, 55-percent polyester, and 15-percent viscose. To care for this trench coat, all you need to do is to dry clean it and you are done.
- The quality of the fabric is very good
- Great for the money
- Perfect for those who spend long hours in cold weather
- The coat receives a lot of compliments
- Runs small; therefore, try to go for one size large
8. PWYXSA Men’s Long Trench Coat – Notched Collar
Winter should be the least of your concern. And all you need to achieve that is the PWYXSA Men’s Long Trench Coat – Notched Collar. It has a stand collar that combines with a washed cotton fabric to keep cold at bay so you can remain warm throughout.
Additionally, this trench coat is fashionable, and, therefore, makes a stunning gift for son, father, uncle, husband, etc. It has multiple pockets, which is a great thing, considering that, most trench coats do not come with numerous pockets.
These pockets include one left chest fake pocket featuring a zipper, one inner pocket, and a couple of hand pockets. The inner pocket is ideal for storing valuable items. Ideally, the numerous pockets provide enough space to carry keys, wallet, and phones. The jacket is lightweight and breathable; hence, its ability to keep you comfortable cannot be questioned.
- The jacket gets a lot of compliments
- It feels high quality
- Does a great job of keeping the wind off
- Comes in a variety of colors
- The price is affordable
- Looks nice with slacks or jeans
- Runs slightly big
9. AOWOFS Men’s Trenchcoat Long Belted Windbreaker (Double Breasted)
Although this trench coat does not have an inner pocket, this should not be an issue because it has two real side pockets that are well designed. The pockets are angled and perfect for keeping phones and keys. Because of their unique design, these pockets will not let keys and phones slide off.
The materials used to make this belted windbreaker are cotton and polyester. Cotton provides much-needed comfort, while polyester improves durability. The trench coat is ideal for home, leisure, party, and business, among others. That being said, it is cost-effective and a perfect purchase for someone looking to trim the number of clothes in their closet.
The wristband is made of leather, and it features a plastic buckle. During windy days, you can prevent strong winds from entering simply by fastening the wristband. Furthermore, the jacket comes with a belt to let you keep it even slimmer.
- The trench coat is good for windy days
- Fairly nice for the price
- Does not look cheap
- The fit and style are perfect
- The belt could be made better
10. London Fog Men’s Plymouth Twill Iconic Trench Coat
This belted double-breasted trench coat might be more expensive than most of the trench coats we have already reviewed. But again, it is still affordable. It is made of 100-percent polyester, and this means it is durable enough to hold up well to frequent use.
Additionally, this trench coat has side-entry pockets at the waist. The pockets are really handy for keeping items you might need while on the go. Other features of this iconic trench coat are functional gun flaps, epaulettes, and notched collar.
These features are there in every serious trench coat. That means this trench coat is a worthy investment. It is machine washable, and, therefore, caring for it is a breeze. What’s more, this iconic trench coat is available in 3 different colors, which are Covert Green, Dark Khaki, and Black. They are unique colors that will match your outfits nicely.
- The color is as pictured
- Lightweight and feels soft
- It fits quite well
- The fabric used to make it is great
- Available in great color options
- Not the best for super cold conditions
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Trench Coats for Men
Although there are several factors to consider when buying a trench coat for men, the key ones are:
Before you buy a trench coat, go through the size chart to check out the sizes available. Of course, you should do this after being aware of your size. Well, if, on the chart, you find a size that you think fits you, go for it.
Different trench coats are cared for in different ways. Some are machine washable, while others should be dry-cleaned. Knowing how to care for your trench coat is very important because it helps extend the lifespan of the coat. Ideally, try the best you can to settle on trench coats that are easy to care for.
Your trench coat should have as many pockets as possible. This is because the more the pockets, the more convenient it is to use the trench coat. You will have lots of places to keep your belongings so you can easily reach for them every time you need them. You will also have a convenient place to keep your hands warm.
The length is one of the reasons why you are buying a trench coat. Therefore, do not get a trench coat that you are way taller than to the extent that it no longer looks like a trench coat. Also, do not pick a trench coat that is way too long to the extent that it becomes bulky and quite bothersome.
A trench coat for men is a worthy investment. It is perfect for winter, spring, and autumn. Moreover, it is highly versatile and can be worn on virtually any occasion. If you were looking for one, we hope that the above reviews and buyer’s guide have been of great help.