The best wool coats mens are specially designed to fit men and keep them warm during cold days. They are made of wool, just like their name suggests. Well, wool retains heat; thereby, keeping these coats comfortable to be in during winter.
They are also made of other fabrics such as polyester, which mainly makes them durable and soft. Besides, the best mens wool coats are easy to care for.
Some are machine washable, whereas, others are dry-cleanable. Nonetheless, these coats are not there for the taking; thanks to the many different brands on the market. You have to do a little research, and that’s where these reviews come in handy.
- List of The Best Wool Coats Mens
- 1. Wantdo Men’s Wool Blend Jacket Stand Collar Pea Coat
- 2. alpine swiss Zach Mens Overcoat Wool Trench Coat
- 3. SSLR Men’s British Single Breasted Slim Wool Coat
- 4. Kenneth Cole REACTION Men’s Raburn Wool Top Coat
- 5. chouyatou Men’s Gentle Band Collar Wool Blend Pea Coat
- 6. chouyatou Men’s Classic Notched Collar Wool Blend Pea Coat
- 7. Tommy Hilfiger Men’s Wool Melton Double Breasted Peacoat
- 8. chouyatou Men’s Gentle Layered Collar Wool Blend Pea Coats
- 9. Calvin Klein Men’s Wool Car Coat
- 10. Tommy Hilfiger Men’s Wool Coat with Detachable Scarf
- Buyer’s Guide for the Best Wool Coats Mens
List of The Best Wool Coats Mens
1. Wantdo Men’s Wool Blend Jacket Stand Collar Pea Coat
Wantdo is a nice manufacturing company. Therefore, it is no surprise that its product is the first on this list. Made of 20-percent wool and 80-percent polyester, this jacket stand collar pea coat provides comfort and warmth. Best of all, it provides all that without sacrificing durability.
What’s more, this wool blend jacket has a box frame design that allows you to wear it with several thermal underwear layers. There are epaulets on the shoulders of this jacket as well as stand collar design.
Well, these features give the jacket a military look as well as greatly improving its general aesthetics. With that said, expect to get a lot of compliments every time you wear this stand collar pea coat. Given the unique design and quality craftsmanship, this jacket is great for business casual days, night out, and work, among others.
- Arrives much faster than expected
- The jacket looks good
- Great for the price
- The jacket has lots of pockets
- Gets a lot of compliments
- The material is thin and lightweight, but this does not affect the performance of the jacket
2. alpine swiss Zach Mens Overcoat Wool Trench Coat
Before you complain about how large this trench coat runs, you should note that the manufacturer has intentionally designed it to be oversized. This is because it is meant to be worn over heavy layers or a suit.
Besides, this wool trench coat features a quilted satin-lined interior and a warm wool blend shell to help keep you comfortable in low temperatures. It is a single-breasted trench coat with a 5-button closure. That being said, it does a great job of preventing cold from getting inside.
Ideally, the trench coat can be worn as a shirt collar or pointed lapel collar. It has three interior pockets and two outside pockets. The outside pockets are great for keeping your hands warm, while the interior pockets are ideal for storing your belongings. It is time to elevate your outfit and look polished without exposing yourself to harsh weather conditions.
- Nice for the price
- The feel and look are amazing
- The sleeves are long enough
- Heavy enough to keep you warm
- Not suitable for those looking for form-fitting jackets
3. SSLR Men’s British Single Breasted Slim Wool Coat
Since this single-breasted slim wool coat is meant to be dried cleaned when it gets dirty, it is safe to say that keeping it clean is a breeze. It boasts a slim fit; meaning it is very fashionable and will look good on you.
Moreover, this single-breasted slim wool coat is thick, and, therefore, it has what it takes to keep you comfortable by making sure you are warm in a cold windy environment. The smooth texture inside the coat will further keep you comfortable.
Whether you are looking for a mens wool coat to wear to work or on casual occasions, this outwear is the best bet. It is also ideal for dating and business travel. It has 2 hand pockets where you can keep your hands toasty or store some essentials. In addition, this wool coat is available in 3 different colors, which are Grey, Black, and Coffee.
- The collar stays stiff on its own
- The fit of the jacket is great
- The material is thick and comfortable
- The buttons are sewn on tight
- The sleeves are a little shorter, but not noticeable
4. Kenneth Cole REACTION Men’s Raburn Wool Top Coat
If you are tired of cheaply made and poor quality wool coats for men, the Kenneth Cole REACTION Men’s Wool Top Coat is a decent investment. It is available in 4 different colors to choose from. And these colors are Black, Brown, Blue, and Charcoal.
They are low profile colors that will blend with most, if not all, of your outfits. These colors also do not get dirty easily; meaning you will not have to clean the wool coat regularly. Talking of cleaning; the manufacturer recommends that you dry clean only.
That being said, you will not need a lot of effort to keep this wool top coat clean and in good condition. The button closure comes in handy during windy periods or when it gets extremely cold. This single-breasted top coat is made of 60-percent wool and 40-percent polyester. It has notched lapels as well as side-entry hand pockets where you can store various items.
- The coat is not scratchy at all
- The stitching is very sturdy
- Not very heavy yet keeps the body warm
- Has a slim fit look
- The sleeves are a little shorter than expected
5. chouyatou Men’s Gentle Band Collar Wool Blend Pea Coat
chouyatou advises that before you buy this single-breasted wool blend pea coat, make sure you check the size chart. This will prevent you from ending up with a piece of outwear that fits oddly. Plus the manufacturer advises that in case you have a problem with the wool blend pea coat, do not hesitate to let it know.
The pea coat is made of 50-percent wool and 50-percent polyester, and its lining is made of 100-percent polyester. It is a stand collar pea coat that not only protects the torso from cold but also keeps the neck warm.
Furthermore, this pea coat features 3 buttons that improve its job of keeping cold away from the body as well as enhancing its aesthetic appeal. There are side waist pockets, inner pockets, and a chest pocket. They provide a nice place to store your essentials while on the go.
- The pea coat arrives on time
- The fit is perfect
- The price is reasonable
- The feel and look are impressive
- Available in lots of colors to choose from
- Shoulder pads are bulkier than anticipated
6. chouyatou Men’s Classic Notched Collar Wool Blend Pea Coat
One of the factors that make a wool coat for men great is the material used. The chouyatou Men’s Classic Notched Collar Wool Blend Pea Coat is made of 50-percent wool and 50-percent polyester. Having said that, expect it to be very comfortable to wear and durable enough to stand the test of time.
It is a wonderful wool blend pea coat for casual daily wear or formal business wear. It is versatile, and, therefore, we believe it will serve you well. Additionally, this wool blend pea coat is available in innumerable color options, including Gray, Black, single-Camel, single-black, Dark Blue, Brown, and Single-navy Blue.
The pea coat is also available in a variety of sizes, and these are X-Small, Small, Large, and XX-Large, among others. These various sizes should make it easier to settle on what perfectly fits you.
- Fits nicely over shirts or a suit
- The arm length is excellent
- Compliments will come your way
- Perfect for the price
- The coat fits true to size
- Buttons seem loosely threaded to the coat, but they can be reinforced upon receiving the coat
7. Tommy Hilfiger Men’s Wool Melton Double Breasted Peacoat
It is hard to get it wrong with a Tommy Hilfiger Brand. Therefore, we are very confident that you will like this men’s wool melton double breasted peacoat. Its price ranges widely so you can find a suitable one at a suitable price. What’s more, this double-breasted peacoat is available in 3 different colors, which are Grey, Light Grey, and Black.
The different color options allow you to choose a perfect color that goes with your outfits. Another thing to say about this pea coat is that it has slanted side pockets where you can keep essentials or even “hide” your hands when it gets extremely cold outside.
The fabrics the coat is made of are 60-percent wool, 25-percent polyester, and 15-percent fiber. They are top-notch fabrics that promote comfort, durability, and ease of care. Talking of ease of care; you are only required to dry clean the wool coat if it gets dirty.
- The length of the jacket and sleeves are okay
- The material used is of good quality
- The jacket is well made
- Makes a great gift for a fiancé
- The sizing is a bit off
8. chouyatou Men’s Gentle Layered Collar Wool Blend Pea Coats
It is worth noting that since these wool blend pea coats are made in China and shipped from China, the arrival time might take longer. But once the one you have ordered arrives, you will agree with us that it is worth the wait. The wool blend pea coats are made of quality fabrics only.
Well, these are 50-percent wool and 50-percent polyester. Their lining is also well made. To be precise, it is made of 100-percent polyester; the same material used to make the filler. The removable inner rib collar makes these wool blend pea coats very convenient to wear.
There are also side buttoned pockets, inner pockets, and a zipper pocket. These many pockets offer a stunning place to keep your belongings while on the go. Whether you are buying a pea coat for casual daily wear or formal business wear, this brand should be a frontier for you.
- The size is as advertised
- Customer service is wonderful
- Stylish and has great quality
- The removable collar insert design is impressive
- Not everyone likes the buttons on the breast area
9. Calvin Klein Men’s Wool Car Coat
Calvin Klein is a top American designer well-known for being one of the first companies to produce jeans. That being said, we are certain you will love this wool car coat for men. It is made of 62-percent wool, 28-percent polyester, 5-percent rayon, and 5-percent other fibers.
Additionally, this wool car coat has a zipper closure that is easy to use and very durable. It also has interior and exterior pockets to provide you with a nice place to keep all your essentials. Plus this wool car coat features open cuffs with button tabs to further enhance its functionality.
The care instructions recommend that you dry clean the wool car coat. Needless to say, it is extremely easy to clean. Another interesting feature is the double knit collar that plays a huge role in keeping the wool car coat warm. The coat comes in multiple colors such as Black, Heritage Brown, Medium Grey, Camouflage, and more.
- The fit is not too loose
- The length of the sleeves is good
- The metal zipper is premium quality
- Internal and external pockets are of perfect size
- None at the moment
10. Tommy Hilfiger Men’s Wool Coat with Detachable Scarf
The detachable scarf, this men’s wool coat, comes with is the selling point of this brand. Besides, the wool coat is a product of Tommy Hilfiger; meaning your chances of being disappointed are minimal. It is made of such fabrics as 60-percent wool, 25-percent polyester, and 15-percent other fibers.
These fabrics are amazing and combine to produce a first-class coat that will completely upgrade the wardrobe of every man who wears it. The two interior welt pockets and two lower welt pockets mean you will always have a place to store your essentials.
Additionally, this wool coat features a diamond quilted polyester-twill lining that makes it soft and comfortable to wear. It also features a button closure, which plays a great role in keeping cold at bay. If the wool coat gets dirty, simply dry clean it and you are good to go.
- The color of the scarf and coat are exactly like the picture
- The scarf is easy to remove
- The quality of both the coat and scarf is exceptional
- Makes a stunning gift for a boyfriend, husband, son, etc
- The sleeve length is a little too long
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Wool Coats Mens
Also, we have a number of factors to have in mind when buying a wool coat for men. Take a look.
Although wool coats are designed to keep you comfortable, this does not mean they should be weighty. A heavy wool coat is likely to compromise comfort to some extent. Therefore, when buying one, try your best to only settle on a brand that’s light yet heavy enough to keep you warm.
The Length of the Sleeves
A wool coat with sleeves that are too long is likely to cause all sorts of inconveniences. Such a wool coat will not let you use your hands freely not to mention sacrificing style. Ideally, a wool coat with sleeves that are too short should be avoided as well because it is likely to expose your hands to cold.
Pockets inside and outside a wool coat are very important. For this reason, you should not overlook when buying a wool coat. Outside pockets come in handy when it gets extremely cold and you need to keep hands warm. On the other hand, inside pockets are useful when you have carried with you a few essentials.
We finish this piece by saying that a wool coat for men is a great purchase every man should seriously consider. It is stylish and great for casual wear, office, travel, formal business wear, and daily wear, among others. As if that’s not enough, a wool coat is insanely easy to care for.