Bluetooth speakers are now one of the most popular ways of listening to music around the world. These speakers are ideal for both at home and on the go entertainment. As more and more brands of these fantastic speakers come out, the price has also been going down, and now you can find almost countless models out there.
Contrary to what some might assume, Bluetooth speakers can be cheap and still awesome. All you need to do is know what to look for in one and also buy something from a reputable brand that is known for making high-quality ones. But truth be told, you probably do not have a lot of time to spare to compare several Cheap Bluetooth speakers. However, we have you covered with our reviews of top-rated cheap Bluetooth speakers below.
- List of The Best Cheap Bluetooth Speakers in 2020 On Amazon.com
- #1. OontZ Angle 3 Bluetooth Portable Speaker
- #2. Anker Soundcore Bluetooth Speaker
- #3. Doss SoundBox Portable Bluetooth Speakers
- #4. OontZ Angle 3 Ultra 5.0 Bluetooth Speaker
- #5. JBL CLIP 3 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- #6. Comiso Outdoor Waterproof Bluetooth Speakers
- #7. OontZ Angle Solo Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- #8. Shava Bluetooth Speaker with Night Light
- #9. Bugani M90 Bluetooth Speaker
- #10. LFS Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
List of The Best Cheap Bluetooth Speakers in 2020 On Amazon.com
#1. OontZ Angle 3 Bluetooth Portable Speaker
This stylish and portable Bluetooth speaker is designed to deliver a high-quality and crystal clear stereo sound with clear enough highly and accurate mids. Many users will love that the speaker is surprisingly loud as it will use a 10-watt amp to fill up the room with fantastic sound. With Bluetooth range of 100 feet, you can connect it to your devices from anywhere in the house.
Because this speaker is designed for use in different environments, it has an IPX5 water rating, which means it will be splash and rainproof. And you can be sure you will spend more time playing music and not recharging it as it will provide up to 14 hours of continuous runtime. Also, for those that like taking calls through their Bluetooth speakers, there is a built-in microphone.
- High-quality and crystal clear sound
- Surprisingly louder volume
- Long enough Bluetooth range
- Totally splash and rainproof
- Longer battery life
- Built-in microphone
- Will not come with a carry case
- Lacks a deep bass
#2. Anker Soundcore Bluetooth Speaker
Anker makes this Bluetooth speaker to tick all the right boxes for the listeners. To start with, it has a rock-solid construction and is designed to be lightweight and highly portable. But, what makes it such a fantastic device is that it delivers loud and stereo-quality sound and with less than 1% harmonic distortion.
Because it is a Bluetooth 4.0 device, it will provide instant and seamless connectivity from up to 66 feet. The speaker can also connect with Alexa-enabled devices, which makes it even more versatile. The 24-hour battery life and automatic switch off when not in use ensure that you can play your favourite music for as long as you want with no worries, and there is also a built-in mic for answering calls.
- Loud stereo-quality sound
- 24-hour continuous playtime
- Lower harmonic distortion
- Seamless Bluetooth connectivity
- Lightweight and highly portable
- Built-in mic is quite convenient
- Poor quality charging port
- Bass quality is still wanting
#3. Doss SoundBox Portable Bluetooth Speakers
Besides delivering superior sound quality thanks to the high-performing 12-watt drivers, this Doss SoundBox also comes with smart and highly sensitive touch controls that will make it a breeze to operate. It is also a versatile speaker that will work well both at home and when in the car and outdoors.
The Bluetooth 4.0 allows for fast and seamless connectivity and will also ensure you maintain a more stable connection from anywhere in the house. Charging the speaker will take as little as 3 hours, but it will provide up to 20 hours of continuous runtime. What’s more, there is less than 1% harmonic distortion.
- Elegant and sensitive touch control
- High-performance 12-watt drivers
- Fast and reliable connectivity
- Fast recharge and long playtime
- Less harmonic distortion for enhanced clarity
- Low battery tone can be annoying
- Not completely waterproof
- Little distortion even at the highest volume
#4. OontZ Angle 3 Ultra 5.0 Bluetooth Speaker
The OontZ Angle 3 Ultra performs well in every aspect, and for a budget Bluetooth speaker, it is as good as it gets. This speaker uses more advanced Bluetooth 5.0 to provide fast and reliable connectivity. The powerful Bluetooth technology will also ensure that you can pair the speaker with your devices from as far as 100 feet.
With an IPX7 rating, this is an entirely waterproof speaker that you can use in wet and moist environments with no issues. Because it is a 14-watt model, you can be confident of getting a powerful and loud enough sound. What’s more, this speaker has a built-in mic for use as a hands-free speakerphone and will provide up to 20 hours of runtime
- Long connectivity range
- Advanced Bluetooth 5.0 technology
- Complete waterproof housing
- Powerful enough for a surprisingly loud sound
- Works as a hands-free speakerphone
- Up to 20 hours of runtime in a single charge
- A Little exaggerated boomy bass
- Smaller than expected
#5. JBL CLIP 3 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
With a smooth and elegant finish, this JBL speaker is designed to look as good as it sounds. Better yet, you get to choose from more than a dozen color choices, which makes it easier to find a speaker color that suits your tastes. Overall, it is also a smaller and more portable device that you can pack and carry anywhere.
Because there is an integrated carabiner on this cheap Bluetooth speaker, you can even hang it on your backpack to enjoy music on your travels. Operation is also easy with simple controls, while the built-in speakerphone makes answering calls quite convenient.
- Handy integrated carabiner
- Several color choices
- Small and highly portable
- Smooth and elegant design
- Built-in speakerphone
- Simple control buttons
- Relatively shorter runtime
- Sound can distort a little at high volume
#6. Comiso Outdoor Waterproof Bluetooth Speakers
With distinct highs and mids, this Comiso Bluetooth speaker is guaranteed to give you high-quality and crystal clear sound. Unlike many other inexpensive models, it will not have any distortions at the higher volume settings. And it can allow for a true wireless function when you pair it with another Comiso speaker.
The IPX5 rating makes this speaker splash, rain, and dustproof, and you will also never have to worry about other things like sand getting inside. Overall, this is a much lighter model when compared to others, which makes it more portable. And with the simple control buttons, the operation is a breeze.
- Distinct highs and mids
- Does not have distortions at high volume
- Allows for true wireless function
- Splash, rain, and dustproof
- Lightweight and ultra-portable
- Simple control buttons
- Not completely waterproof
- Takes a little longer to recharge
#7. OontZ Angle Solo Portable Bluetooth Speaker
The best cheap Bluetooth speaker is always one that delivers both loud enough and high-quality sound like the OontZ Angle Solo. Besides the superior sound quality, this speaker uses Bluetooth 4.2 for fast and reliable connection and has some simple controls for easy tweaking of the sound.
With a device connectivity range of up to 100 feet, you can play music from anywhere in the house. This long-range and the fact that this is a more portable and rugged speaker makes it a perfect speaker model for those looking for a travel speaker. And there is an excellent carry lanyard that will make the speaker more comfortable to carry around.
- Relatively louder bass and volume
- Longer connectivity range
- Fast and reliable connection
- Perfect travel speaker
- Personal hands-free speakerphone
- Nice carry lanyard
- Battery life is shorter
- Slight buzz in the background
- Sound quality can diminish at high volume
#8. Shava Bluetooth Speaker with Night Light
Sometimes you need more than just a Bluetooth speaker, and when this is the case for you, the Shava Bluetooth Speaker will be a fantastic buy. Besides playing music via Bluetooth, this model will include a built-in night light to soothe you when sleeping and can also act as a table lamp with 5 different color options.
Some simple touch controls will make the speaker simpler to operate. And besides Bluetooth, you can play music from an SD card and by connecting the speaker to devices using the AUX line. One more thing that many users will love is that this speaker will include a built-in mic to allow for hands-free call answering.
- All-in-one design
- Built-in night light
- Simple touch controls
- Interchangeable colors
- Built-in mc for hands-free call answering
- Includes AUX line and SD-card port
- Longer charging time
- Relatively shorter battery life
#9. Bugani M90 Bluetooth Speaker
Because the Bugani M90 Bluetooth Speaker is a more powerful 30-watt speaker, you can be confident that it will not only deliver better sound quality, but it will also be louder than most other inexpensive Bluetooth speakers. The more advanced 5.0 Bluetooth technology provides a fast and steady connection from a distance of up to 100 feet.
This speaker takes around 4 hours to recharge, which is quite impressive when you compare it to others in its class. And with a full charge, you can get up to 1,300 minutes of continuous playtime and hence making it very ideal for use on your travels. Because it has a rigid ABS housing, this is an almost indestructible model, and it is also completely waterproof.
- More powerful drivers
- Super long playtime
- Advanced and more reliable Bluetooth technology
- Longer wireless range
- Tough ABS housing
- Relatively shorter charging time
- Can be super annoying when the battery is low
- Should have more button options
#10. LFS Wireless Bluetooth Speaker
For such a tiny speaker, this LFS product is surprisingly loud, and it is hard to get something similar in size that will outperform it. Better yet, the sound that it provides is also clear enough for most users. Besides delivering good sound quality, the speaker includes a night light with seven colors that will change automatically to help soothe you when sleeping.
Because the back of the speaker has a magnet, it will be super easy to place this speaker as you can easily pin it in any metal in the house. There is also a lanyard to give you more hanging and carry options. And with Bluetooth 5.0, it is not only easy to pair but also provides a more reliable connection, and there is a built-in mic to allow for hands-free calls.
- Loud enough and clear sound
- Automatic LED color changing
- Magnet allows for attachment to metal surfaces
- Nice hanging strap included
- Easy to pair Bluetooth technology
- Allows for hands-free calls
- A little too small for some users
- Annoying alert and prompt voice
With the best cheap Bluetooth speakers, you will have a simple and inexpensive way to enjoy music at home and when travelling. These speakers are also handy for outdoor use when camping or hiking.
Now, finding a good one should not take a lot of effort as we have done the job for you, and you only need to pick one from our list above.
Bette yet, to make your choice even more straightforward, the OontZ Angle 3 Bluetooth Portable Speaker takes our top overall spot. At the same time, the LFS Wireless Bluetooth Speaker is perfect if you are looking for the smallest cheap Bluetooth speaker.