A printer makes an essential part of any office and even most homes, as the modern ones will do everything from copying and printing to scanning and faxing. And with an inexpensive wireless one, you can get all this without having to spend a lot of money.
Also, because these machines are wireless, they will ensure you have a neat set up in your office with no cables all over. Like any other office equipment, not just any cheap wireless printer will serve you well, as this equipment will differ in everything from the capacity to the features and functionality.
Hence, you cannot just settle on the cheapest model as you need to consider the value it offers. In this piece, we showcase the best performing and inexpensive wireless
- List of The Best Cheap Wireless Printer in 2021
- #1. Canon Pixma MG3620 Color Inkjet Printer
- #2. Canon TS5120 Wireless Printer
- #3. HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Wireless Printer
- #4. Canon PIXMA TR4520 Photo Printer
- #5. Canon G7020 Home/Office Printer
- #6. Canon TS5320 Wireless Printer
- #7. Brother HL-L3210CW Color Printer
- #8. HP ENVY 6055 Wireless Printer
- #9. Pantum M6552NW Laser Printer
- #10. HP Officejet Pro 8028 Printer
List of The Best Cheap Wireless Printer in 2021
#1. Canon Pixma MG3620 Color Inkjet Printer
With several powerful printing options, the Canon Pixma MG3620 is designed to not only make printing easy but also make it versatile as you can use everything from Airprint to NFC and Canon print. And besides printing, this machine will be perfect for scanning and copying, which makes it quite handy in the office.
Automatic duplex printing is always a useful function as besides speeding up the job, it will also reduce paper costs significantly. When it comes to setting up, things will be fast and effortless, given that this machine uses WiFi. Because it is compatible with the Canon print app, you can easily print straight from your mobile devices.
- Several powerful printing options
- Automatic duplex printing
- Fast and more effortless setting up
- Uses convenient Canon print app
- Paper tray is not enclosed completely
- Makes weird noises before and when printing
#2. Canon TS5120 Wireless Printer
Canon TS5120 provides hassle-free connectivity to make printing easier and faster for you. Besides the typical wired connection, it will also include both Bluetooth and WiFi connectivity, which is quite convenient. And because it comes in a more compact design, you can be sure it will take up less space in your office.
Power management is also more efficient to ensure this machine uses up less energy as it will include automatic on and off functions. And to ensure it can work with most PCs, it has broad operating system compatibility. Many users will also love that this cheap wireless printer has a comprehensive reduction and enlargement range of 50 to 400% and easy to use control panel.
- Hassle-free connectivity
- Compact and space-saving
- Automatic power on and off
- Wider OS compatibility
- Wide enough reduction and enlargement range
- Straightforward and easy to use control panel
- Paper ray has a relatively smaller capacity
- Not the best for heavy-duty use
#3. HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 Wireless Printer
The HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 is a superb printer that uses a unique self-healing WiFi that will detect any issues with the connection and make the necessary adjustments so that you always maintain stable connectivity. Printing, scanning, and copying are also guaranteed to be faster as this machine has automatic duplex printing.
This printer has a larger 250-sheet capacity tray for continuous printing, and when you buy it, you will get a massive ink supply to ensure it will be several months before you need to order more. Because this is a smart printer, it will support a voice-activated printer, and you can be sure all your office data will be safe as it has several built-in security features.
- Self-healing WiFi for a stable connection
- Automatic duplex scanning, copying, and printing
- Larger capacity automatic document feeder
- Built-in security features
- Comes with lots of free ink
- Supports voice-activated printing
- Bigger than expected
- Initial setup can be hectic
#4. Canon PIXMA TR4520 Photo Printer
You will never have to worry and stress about your printer using too much energy if you go with the Canon PIXMA TR4520 as it includes the automatic on/off functionality to help save energy. This photo printer also has a built-in automatic document feeder that will help speed up the job for you and ensure you have to do very little when printing.
Because this machine will allow for automatic duplex printing, scanning, and faxing, it will not only make the jobs even faster but also helps save you on paper. There is also an easy to use control panel that will make the operation more effortless, and many users will also find the dash replenishment more convenient and cost-saving.
- Automatic power on and off function
- Built-in automatic document feeder
- Allows for automatic duplex printing
- Easy to use control panel
- Cost-saving dash replenishment
- Replacing cartridges can be hectic
- Connectivity has issues on some networks
- Overall build quality could do with some improvement
#5. Canon G7020 Home/Office Printer
Instead of the standard cartridges, the Canon G7020 uses ink bottles, which are more convenient because, besides being easy to fill, they make it easier to monitor the ink levels. Better yet, the ink will have a relatively higher yield as you can print up to 6,000 black pages, which will give you great value for money.
The plain paper capacity is also relatively higher to ensure that you will not need to keep adding more paper, which saves you more time. With the clearly-labeled control panel, the operation is also a breeze, and besides provided fantastic quality borderless photos, this model will allow for automatic duplex printing.
- Convenient ink bottles
- High page yield ink
- Relatively higher plain paper capacity
- Prints some lovely borderless photos
- Clearly-labeled control panel
- Allows for automatic duplex printing
- Setup process can be quite hectic
- Provided instructions are not very good
#6. Canon TS5320 Wireless Printer
Canon TS5320 offer a clear and easy to read OLED display that will ensure you have an easy time operating the machine. Also, with the easy to replace cartridges, you can be sure that adding more ink will not take a lot of your important time and effort.
With the more compact and stylish design, you can be sure that this printer will take up less space in the office and will also look good anywhere you place it. Because this printer has AirPrint, you can easily print from a wide variety of devices, including the iPhone and IPad, without the need for additional software. And it has dash replenishment to save you on ink costs.
- Clear and easy read OLED display
- Compact and stylish printer design
- Simple cartridge replacement
- Fast and reliable Air printing
- Cost-saving dash replenishments
- Ink cartridges are a little expensive
- Lengthy and difficult setup
#7. Brother HL-L3210CW Color Printer
With the capacity to print out 19 pages per minute, the Brother HL-L3210CW offers a faster printing speed than most others in the same price range. But, the quality of the color print outs is what will impress most users as this printer is designed to deliver vivid color documents, something that is hard to get with most other budget models.
Besides also having a larger paper handling capacity, this machine offers increased versatility as you can use a wide variety of paper types and sizes. This makes it possible to print a wide variety of document types. Since this wireless printer also works with Amazon dash replenishment, it will ensure you never run out of ink.
- Relatively faster printing
- Laser print quality
- Versatile and large capacity paper handling
- Works with Amazon dash replenishment
- Handles different paper sizes and types
- Toner cannot be reset
- Does not accommodate duplex printing
#8. HP ENVY 6055 Wireless Printer
When you want to fax, print, scan or copy documents, you can be sure the versatile HP ENVY 6055 will serve you well as it is an all-in-one machine that can do all this and much more like faxing. Also, you will not need to waste a lot of paper, whether you are printing or copying as the machine allows for automatic duplex printing.
Setting up this printer is a fast and effortless process as there is nothing much to do, and the manufacturer also provides some detailed and easy to follow instructions. Because it is compatible with the HP Smart app, this printer will allow you to print and scan documents from anywhere. For those that like printing photos, this is also a good buy as it allows borderless printing.
- Versatile all in one printer
- Automatic 2-sided printing saves paper
- Fast and easy printer setup
- HP smart app ensures you can print from anywhere
- Allows for borderless photo printing
- Poor power button location
- USB cord not provided
- Instructions are a little wanting
#9. Pantum M6552NW Laser Printer
Pantum M6552NW is a fast and multifunctional printer that will not only be ideal for all your office paper handling needs, from printing and copying to scanning and faxing but will also do them much faster. Because the looks always matter for any office equipment, this one comes in a sleek and attention-grabbing look, and it is also a more compact machine.
This printer offers a simple one-step installation to ensure you have it ready to print within a short time. And for those that like printing photos, this will be an ideal machine as it will print in high resolution. Also, you can easily toggle between the different settings as it has an easy to use control panel. The automatic document feeder is also a convenient function.
- Fast and multifunctional printer
- Sleek and compact design
- Simple one-step wireless installation
- Provides high photo resolution
- Simple LCD control panel
- Includes automatic document feeder
- Provided instructions are not very useful
- Some components are light plastic
#10. HP Officejet Pro 8028 Printer
The smart task function is one of the main elements that will set the HP Officejet Pro 8028 apart from other models on our list. With this function, you can scan directly to email or cloud, which speeds up the job for you. And when it comes to choosing the functionalities, the large color touchscreen will make sure that you have an easy time.
You can also print quickly with the voice-activated function, which allows for more hands-free use of the machine. Both black and color printing is faster than most other cheap wireless printers as you can print out an exceptional 20 ppm for black and white and 10 for color printing. And to save you on cost, it has duplex printing and will give you four months of free ink subscription.
- Handy smart task function
- Large and clear color touchscreen
- Allows for voice-activated printing
- Faster color and black printing
- Paper-saving duplex printing
- Comes with a free 4-month ink subscription
- Setup can be time-consuming
- Can be confusing to use when new
A printer is one of the most crucial office fixtures as it will be handy for everything from copying and printing to scanning and faxing. And with the many cheap models out there, you will not have to break the bank to buy one.
While every model on our list is a fantastic buy, the Canon Pixma MG3620 Color Inkjet Printer seems to have a slight edge over others and is hence out best overall pick.
But, if you are looking for something that will be ideal for printing photos, the Canon PIXMA TR4520 Photo Printer will be a perfect choice.